PLACING ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
ELIGIBILITY TO ORDER
To place an order on the website, you must be:
- at least 16 years old
- a consumer - not a reseller
HOW TO ORDER
You need an e-mail address to place an order, and you may need to set your browser to accept both (functional) cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes designing customised items, adding items to your shopping cart and submitting your order.
Placing an order on the website is easy.
- Find the products you want (and customise if applicable).
- Add the products to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Select delivery and billing options.
- Review your order.
- Submit your order.
- Receive an online order acknowledgment.
- Receive an online order confirmation.
When you submit an order we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Our acceptance of the order takes place when the Products are shipped to you - we will send you an email confirming that the Products have been shipped (“Order Confirmation”). At this point a contract, containing these general conditions, comes into existence and is binding on you and us (the “Contract”). We recommend that you print or download a copy of these general conditions and the Order Confirmation for future reference.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, we will inform you of this in writing and will not process the order.
OUR RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL A CONTRACT
Fulfilment of all orders on the website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel a Contract by written notice to you in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the Contract we have cancelled:
- the product is not available / in stock;
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- you are under 16;
- you are a reseller;
- there was a clear error in the price displayed on the website;
- we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
- due to an Event Outside Our Control (see art. 10 below); or
- in the event of clear misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information.
You can find the available payment methods at the checkout. We do not accept any method of payment other than those listed in the checkout section. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified there. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action.
YOUR TOTAL PRICE
The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax and shipping costs. This price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation, which we recommend you print or download for future reference. If paying by credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your statement.
Please transfer only the exact amount specified on the Order Confirmation, and make individual transfers per order, using the unique reference number stated in your Order Confirmation.
The prices of the products will be as displayed on the website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in an Order Confirmation.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
DELIVERY – WHERE AND WHEN
- We deliver products from Monday to Friday. We do not ship on bank holidays.
We can only complete an order to a delivery address which is a home or office address in one of the countries listed in the help section of the website.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO PRE-ORDERED PRODUCTS
Pre-order is the process by which you are able to order a product in advance of the scheduled retail launch. Due to the nature of pre ordering, the following specific conditions apply to pre-ordered products:
Delivery. Pre-ordered products are targeted to be delivered before the retail launch date, provided that we have received your payment at least 3 working days before such date. Concrete delivery times depend on the moment the product is available in our warehouse. Standard delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available in our warehouse. This information is best estimates only, timelines are not binding.
Payment. Your payment will be deducted as soon as the order is received (or, in the event of bank transfer, as soon as possible). We will not start the execution of your order prior to having received payment. For bank transfers this may mean that delivery will be later than set out under the bullet point above.
Separate shipping. Pre-ordered products are shipped separately. They will not be shipped with regular product you may have ordered. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation once the product is shipped.
Product launch date. The scheduled retail launch date (product launch) for your pre-order product can be found in the product description page on the Website.
- If Freetrain fails to comply with these general conditions, we shall be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these general conditions or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- Under no circumstances will Freetrain be held liable for any damage incurred by a third party resulting from the use of any of our products. Under no circumstances will Freetrain be held liable for damage incurred by you as a result of your improper use of any of our products. Under no circumstances will Freetrain be liable for any loss or damage incurred to any other personal property by the use of any of our products. It is the customer's risk when using personal property within any of our products. It is the responsibility of the owner of the product to check for any possible defects before use of the product. Any defaults recognised should be brought to the attention of Freetrain & the product not be used.
- Nothing in these general conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by British law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- Please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Free Train owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of any page(s) from the Website only to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of placing an order with us, or for using the website as a shopping resource.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Freetrain's status as the owner of content on the website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Freetrain.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these general conditions, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Please contact email@example.com for any further questions.