Things you should know!
Before you make a return, it is important that you get in contact with our helpful customer service team who will provide you with all the assistance you need. We’d hate for you to send your return to the wrong place.
At Freetrain we believe in striving to be the best. We have a high expectation of the standard of product you receive, it is for this reason we check returns thoroughly to ensure they are still up to scratch. So if you decide to make a return, please ensure that it is in the same condition it was received in as it may be rejected & returned to you.
We understand the need to try the product and that is absolutely fine.
However, in order for your return to be accepted back into the system please ensure the following policy is adhered to:
- The product has only been tried on for a brief amount of time and not used for any form of exercise.
- The product must not be washed.
- There are no makeup or antiperspirant marks on the product.
- There are no modifications to the product.
- The product must be returned within 30 days of receiving.
- There can be no human or animal hair on the product.
- There are no signs of wear or tear.
- The returned parcel is the responsibility of the customer until it has arrived at Freetrain and you are notified that it has done so. It’s always good to get proof of postage or a tracking number, just in case the return takes a little longer than expected.
To make a return, please get in contact with us over at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Received a faulty item?
Get in touch! We’re sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item, before you send it back, please contact us & we will do the best we can to rectify that.
Please contact the team over at email@example.com and provide them with the following:
- Your Order Number
- Item Name
- Photos or videos that show:
- The fault as clearly as possible
- Full-length photo of the item
- The Freetrain logo